Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Amanda's Bridal Shower







So on April 18th, my 2 sisters, Kim, and I threw my big sis a kitchen shower. It was a total success and the food was amazing if I do say so myself. The menu ended up working out perfectly but was such a challenge to come up with. We served:

Chicken salad mini croissants
Broccoli and cheese quiche (thank you Hillary for the recipe)
Fresh fruit
Deviled eggs
Pimento cheese with rounds
Brownies (i mean what girl doesn't love chocolate)
Blossom cookies (family recipe)
Red velvet cake in the shape of a kitchen apron (family recipe)
Mimosas with orange slices
Classic glass bottle coca - colas
Sweet tea (basically like water in my family)

We played a two games and had great music. The party was held at Amanda's future home which has a huge patio so we had tables and chairs out there. We covered them with white linens and used emerald green vases with white flowers for the centerpieces. As for a favor, we had kitchen potholders with a label that said, "The way to a man's heart is through his stomach!". Soo flippin cute!


1 comment:

  1. Quite informative post on bridal shower party. Few months ago, I arranged my cousin’s bridal luncheon party at one of lovely event venues. Decorated venue with amazing flowers and they all enjoyed a lot at this event.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

About Me

Charlotte, North Carolina
I am a 25 year old newlywed just trying to figure out my crazy life!